Sunday 11 March 2018

Week 6- Totara Park

Totara Park Written by Lyu

Arriving to school today I was very nervous. This was my first trip here at Rowandale School. I know its going to be fun. But, I didn't know what to expect. The bell rung ARRRGGGHHHH.

After Mr Savage went through the roll and school expectations the school came together under the flag pole. Whaea Lois talking about what we're going to do at Totara park and how to keep ourselves safe.




When it was time to go two classes went on one bus  everyone was so happy. Maybe not the teachers.

.


Then we hopped on the bus. Everyone was excited! we all sat down and talked to each other all the way to Totara Park.


We got there. Everyone got their bags.  Whakapono 19 went to find our seating area and started having lunch.



This is the part that everyone was waiting for it was hot and we just wanted to jump in the pool.

After our cold swim we had a walk to the big park it looked really fun. My favourite part was kicking and passing the ball with Mr Savage and other children.



At the park people saw the big hill and then they started to rolling down the hill.  Mr Savage made it into a race. It was fun though I came last.


After the park we had lunch.  I had a lot of junk food I was like we can't have this everyday and I shared with my friends.


The last thing of our trip was free time, we played volleyball and touch and lots of games


When I got back to school. I was so tired and lazy I just wanted to sleep.


We had a really fantastic time Thank You Rowandale School

1 comment:

  1. Lyu, this is an awesome Blog! Thanks for sharing everything you did at the school picnic. Aroha 2 will be using your blog for their recount writing this week.

    ReplyDelete